When you install the Curate Sales Channel, we’ll sync your entire product list across to Curate. If you don’t want a collection or product to appear on your Curate Store Page, you can change its visibility from your Shopify admin.
To publish/hide individual products:
- In your Shopify dashboard, select Products.
- Click the name of a product that you want to hide from your Curate Store Page.
- In the Sales channels section of the product page (top right), click Manage
- To hide the product – Untick the checkbox next to ‘Curate’ to hide the product from Curate. The product will be hidden even if it is included in any collections that are shown on your Curate Store Page.
To unhide the product – Ensure it is checked to display the product on Curate.
- IMPORTANT: Click Save to save your change to the product.
To publish/hide a collection:
- In your Shopify dashboard, select Products, then click Collections.
- Click the name of the collection that you want to hide from Curate.
- In the Sales channels section of the collection page, click Manage.
- To hide the collection from Curate – uncheck the checkbox next to ‘Curate’
To unhide the collection, ensure it is checked to display the collection on Curate.
Bulk publish/hide products:
To publish/hide a large number of products at once, you can use a bulk action:
- In your Shopify dashboard, select Products
- Select the products that you want to publish/hide from Curate
- Click Bulk actions
- Click Publish selected products or Hide selected products
- Tick Curate, then click Publish products or Hide products
To appear on Curate, a product must meet these requirements:
- It must be set to visible on the Curate sales channel
- It must have a product description
- It must have a product image