By installing the Curate Sales Channel, you agree to Curate’s Merchant Policy.
To install the Curate Sales Channel for Shopify:
- Visit https://curate.co.nz/install-shopify
- Click Get
- Click Add sales channel
- Connect your Curate account to start selling on Curate:
- In your Shopify admin, click Curate in the left menu under Sales Channels
- In the Curate account section, click Connect
- If you have an existing Curate account, sign in with Facebook or email. Or, click sign up to create a Curate account
- Approve the Curate commission fee by clicking Approve charge
- You have now completed the installation process. Your store will now be reviewed and you will receive an email to let you know if your store has been approved or declined to sell on Curate. For more, see our approval criteria here.
- Once approved, all products that are made available to the Curate Sales Channel will display on your Store Page on Curate.
- Your products will then be categorised by the Curate Team so that they appear in the categories on Curate, ready to be discovered by members. The categorisation process can take up to 10 working days. Learn more about categorisation and search.