When you install the Shopify Sales Channel, your store will be reviewed by our team to ensure that it is a good fit for the Curate platform before it is approved to sell on Curate.
At this time Curate is highly selective of the products that we accept into our marketplace to ensure the expectations of our customers are met by a consistently high-standard of quality, well-designed, unique fashion, homeware and lifestyle products.
To be eligible for Curate, you must:
- Be based in New Zealand.
- Sell in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD).
- Have a direct payment gateway enabled. Learn More.
- Have a Refund Policy loaded in the Checkout Settings in your Shopify admin. Learn More.
If you do not meet the above eligibility criteria, the Curate app will be deactivated for your store. Learn more.
To be approved to sell on Curate, you must:
- Ship to New Zealand and Australia in a timely manner.
- Sell high-quality products that we consider to be in demand by our members.
- Have professionally shot and styled images. Products photographed on mannequins will generally not be accepted and may be removed.
- Have a reputation for great customer service.
- Clearly state shipping and contact information on your website.
- Use product photography that does not infringe upon copyright law.
- Must not sell counterfeit goods.
- Use English as the primary language on your website.
- NOT sell offensive or prohibited goods (see our Terms and Conditions)
We reserve the right to decline stores that:
- Sell products that are mostly sourced from AliExpress or shipped directly from International Manufacturers.
- Sell any or all products that are shipped from outside of New Zealand.
- Sell a large number of products that we do not consider to be in demand by our members.
- We do not believe are the right fit for the Curate marketplace.
Need help or not sure if you're eligible? Email us.