- Be based in New Zealand.
- Sell in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD).
- Have a direct payment gateway enabled. Learn More.
- Have a Refund Policy loaded in the Checkout Settings in your Shopify admin. Learn More.
If you do not meet the above eligibility criteria, the Curate app will be deactivated for your store. Learn more.
To be approved to sell on Curate:
- You must ship to New Zealand and Australia in a timely manner.
- You must sell high-quality products that we consider to be in demand by our members.
- You must have professionally shot and styled images. Products photographed on mannequins will generally not be accepted and may be removed.
- You must have a reputation for great customer service.
- You must clearly state shipping and contact information on your website.
- You must use product photography that does not infringe upon copyright law.
- You must sell genuine products. Counterfeit, knock-off, replicas and other imitation products are strictly prohibited.
- NOT sell offensive or prohibited goods (see our Terms and Conditions)
We reserve the right to decline stores that sell products that:
- Do not have professional product images.
- Product images must not include text.
- Images must be professionally shot and edited.
- Are mostly sourced from AliExpress or shipped directly from International Manufacturers.
- Are shipped from outside of New Zealand.
- We do not consider to be in demand by our members.
- We do not believe are the right fit for the Curate marketplace.
As a guide, here are some of the categories that we do and don't accept:
Categories usually accepted:
- Home decor, homeware and furniture
- Fashion and apparel
- Stationery, books and office supplies
- Baby and kids clothing, decor and toys
- Travel accessories
- Pet accessories
Categories that we may or may not accept:
- Electronics and Gadgets
- Health and Beauty
- Food and Drink
- Sports and Recreation
- Niche consumer products
Categories we generally don't accept:
- Construction and industrial