How Inventory works on Curate
When you use the Curate Sales Channel for Shopify to sell your products on Curate, the products you publish to the Curate Sales Channel through your Shopify admin are automatically kept up-to-date on Curate, including the inventory (stock) levels for each product and the inventory tracking/management settings for that product.
The inventory details that you set in Shopify help us to avoid selling products that have run out of stock.
On Curate, if the remaining inventory for a product is less than 1 and you have not ticked "Allow overselling" for this product, it will show as Sold Out on Curate and our customers will not be able to purchase this product.
How to make your products show as Available on Curate instead of Sold Out:
You'll need to bulk edit your products from the Products page in your Shopify admin.
- From your Shopify admin, click Products.
- Select each of the products that you want to modify.
- Click Edit products to go to the Bulk editing products page:
- The Bulk editing products page displays the products that you selected and some of their editable properties in a table. You'll need to select more properties to edit the products' inventory details.
- Click the Add fields drop-down. Then click Inventory quantity, Allow overselling and Inventory tracking to show these properties. You can click the 'X' next to the other properties – you won't need to edit those.
- Ensure that the Allow overselling field is Ticked for all products that you want to make available for purchase on Curate, even when Sold Out.
- When you've finished editing, clicked Save to save all the product changes you've made using the bulk editor.
- The changes should take effect on Curate immediately but can take up to 24 hours in some cases.
Any products where Allow overselling has been ticked will now be available for purchase on Curate.
Still need help? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org