If your online store is built on Shopify and your website is visible on both your primary domain (e.g. yourstore.com) and your myshopify domain (e.g. yourstore.myshopify.com), it is possible that you might end up with two store pages on Curate.
We strongly recommend that you set all traffic to redirect to your primary domain. Here's how:
- From your Shopify admin, click Online Store, and then click Domains
- In the Set primary domain section, click the Primary domain drop-down menu.
- Select the domain you want to set as your primary domain.
- Make sure that Redirect all traffic to this domain is checked.
- Click Save.
- Your storefront will now show your chosen primary domain to your visitors: