To sell on Curate, you must enable a direct payment gateway. What's this?
Stripe is a fantastic payment gateway and is now available for New Zealand based Shopify stores! Setting up your store to accept payments through Stripe is simple and takes just minutes.
To set up Stripe as your payment gateway to accept credit cards:
- In your Shopify Admin, visit your Payment Settings.
- In the Accept payments section, under Accept credit cards, click the Select provider drop-down, then select Stripe.
- You will be directed to the Stripe website where you can complete the registration form to start accepting payments with Stripe.
- Once complete, you'll be directed back to your Shopify admin, where you can see that Stripe has been enabled as a payment gateway.
- Congratulations, you're now set up with Stripe!